Pages

Monday 31 January 2011

The beauty of my mother


I think my mother is a beautifull person. She is not tall but not short and she has black and wavy hair. Her eyes color is dark as night, and her color skin is brown, and she has a beautifull smile. Her weight is at about 68 kg.
She is very kind person. She is very lovely, friendly, patient, and she loves to help people. I love my mother, because she is a good mother for me. She always care about me, and praying for me everyday.
She is a very good wife and mother. She always take care of her family. She likes her house to be clean and organized, she is a very organized person and all the things in the house are in the right place.
She always has a smile on her face and never showed to us when she was sad or have a problem. Something that i like most is when i am going to go to some place, wherever it is near or far, she always give me a hugh and bless and play to Allah for my safety. When the family have a problem she always be with us, to help us and to give us all her love.
all the things that I mentioned above, is all the things that makes me believe that my mother is beautifull.

No comments:

Post a Comment