Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Writing : My Daily Activities

MY DAILY ACTIVITIES
Every morning I wake up at Fifteen to five. First I go to the bathroom for a shower and wash my teeth. After that, i get dressed and comb my hair, then I performed Fajr prayer. After I finished Praying I usually go to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee milk and a loaf of bread for breakfast. Then I heat my motorcycle, and preparing to go to the college.
At seven o’clock I went to the college and follow the lectures till one o'clock, and went home after finishing college. After I got home, I rest a while then I performed dzuhur prayer, after that I usually turn on my computer, listening to my favorite music, checking incoming email, checking and updating facebook status, updating my blog postings, look for subject materials, on google, chatting with my friends through social networks, while sharing experiences with them. at four o'clock in the afternoon, I go to the bathroom for a shower, then I get  dressed and performed Asr prayer. After that I turned on the TV and watch the news or animated films, until maghrib.
At night, after I performed Isya prayer and ate my dinner, I usually gather with family while watching TV, or chatting on the porch, with a cup of hot tea and snacks untill eight o’clock, or sometimes I go out to visit my college friends and go home at half past nine. Then I usually read the course notes or articles subject, for which I am studying, and completing course work until ten o'clock. Then I went to bed, accompanied by the strains of my favorite songs, as my lullabies.
On holidays,  I just spend my time at home, cleaning my bedroom, and rearranging existing furniture when I already feel bored with my room  atmosphere, or sometimes I just sitting in front of my computer, play online games, while downloading rare songs or favorite movies on the internet, because I really like collecting old songs from all my favorite singers such as : Frank Sinatra, Phil Collins, Tommy Page, The Beatles, Rod Stewart, Air Supply, Andy williams, Elvis Presley, and many others.
 In the afternoon I love to read some books, whether it be a science books, novels, psychology, or religious books. Or sometimes I go to some places with natural atmosphere, just to refresh myself from my fatigue activity, places that I often visit them, is Astana Gede Kawali, Curug Tujuh in Panjalu, Cadas Ngampar, or Karang Kamulyan, but  when I'm do not want to go to anywhere, usually I prefer to practice playing musical instruments, such as guitar or flute, and write some songs when i get inspiration for it.
In the evening, I go out and gather with old friends, we often discuss about the future, work, or share ideas for business, while drinking coffe, until late at night, then I go home and sleep. That's all my daily activities, hopefully the story of my daily activities that I have pointed out above, can bring you to knowing more about my personality.



No comments:

Post a Comment